We want to see you succeed in your fuel business.
The RCC Fuel Support teams have developed in-person Regional Training Sessions, Webinars, and online training videos so your staff can learn all the functions, features and reports of RCC’s software. Whether you are onboarding new staff, need a refresher on certain FDS modules, or are interested in learning new features and options with FDS software, we have training sessions to help you utilize the software to the fullest potential!
Annual RCC Training Seminar
June 12-15, 2023 | Bloomington, MN
This is a full 3.5-Day Training Seminar On-Site and/or Virtual
- All Day Forecasting, DM, and MOGO seminars
- Accounts Payable, Payroll, General Ledger, and Inventory added seminars
- Management Roundtable
- Customer Report BuildingV10 Seminars
- Hybrid Seminars (On-site and Virtual with Prerecorded Sessions)
- And much more!
This will be an exceptional training experience for you and your staff.
- Live personal or virtual interaction with staff
- Recordings will be sent to all attendees
- RCC Vendor Show
- Live stream for those who cannot attend in person
- Customer Seminar costs include the RCC Summer Seminar in June in addition to the 2-day forums – attend one or all three for the same cost.
Attendees at RCC’s 2022 Summer Customer Seminar share feedback about their experience.
Online Training Videos
Rural Computer Consultants also offers recorded training sessions to help you maximize your fuel distribution software. The online training videos are a great refresher training or a way to get new hires up to speed. These webinar recordings are available to purchase and can be accessed 24/7 via the RCC Member Login.
The various educational modules include:
- Fuel Distribution
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger