Rural Computer Consultants works hard to provide you with the tools and technology to make your job easy.
Below are some resources including third-party vendors of software and truck interfaces that integrate with the FDS product. We also have technical memos and documents and resources for your convenience. For more Rural Computer Consultants Resources, please view our Member Login.
RCC Third Party Vendors
- Credit Card & ACH Vendor List (PDF)
- Credit Check Module partners with Trak-1
- Remote Tank Monitoring – Tank Sensor Vendor List (PDF)
Collections and Profit Recovery Vendor List
- MOGO (Mobile Office on the GO) by Rural Computer Consultants, Inc.
- Gas Equipment Co.
- F-RAMS, Inc.
Third Party General Ledger Interfaces
- Anti Trust Policy: RCC’s customer Anti Trust Policy regarding current customers.
- Imaging Memo: Directions to ensure that your paperless office system is backed up.
- CASPOL Fix: CASPOL is a tool used to assist in displaying the new RCC graphical user interface.
- FTPS AnyClient: Your guide to uploading and transmitting files with RCC support personnel via secure communications.
- Hardware Agreement: This 3rd party hardware agreement should be signed and returned to RCC if RCC is not your primary hardware vendor.
- Malwarebytes Exclusions: This program will install an exclusions file to prevent Malwarebytes Anti-malware from scanning important RCC files during processing.
- Payroll Memo (FDS 8.0+): Payroll tables to keep your employees paid when using the RCC Payroll module 8.0 and newer.
- PCI SAQ Compliance: Attested to PCI SAQ
- PCI Scan Compliance: Attested to PCI Scan
- Support Guideline: RCC’s support guidelines for customer follow-up regarding your most important issues.
- System Debugging: This guide will assist you in troubleshooting network and system related errors interfering with RCC.