Another successful RCC Seminar is in the books! This year we offered a hybrid model that allowed everyone to either meet in person or attend a virtual live stream of the event. The seminar was a 3-day event; hosted near the Minneapolis Airport in MN, covering multiple areas of RCC. In total, we had around 85 participants both virtually and in person.
What our attendees TOLD US
“All of the information presented was relevant, and the happy hour at the end of the day was just what the doctor ordered.”
“I liked that it was centered around v10. It was very informative and had a good variety of topics.”
“Seeing all the things the software is capable of doing. Very well run. Also, like the chance to ask questions in a small group.”
“In-person and virtual both available – despite not being there in person – felt very much a part of the seminar. Hope to come next year. Great that if we can’t send all out staff – they can still participate virtually”
“The presenters were great, the hotel was good, the food was amazing.”
“This was the first virtual seminar I have attended, I wasn’t sure I would really get much out of it because of it being online… It exceeded my expectations. While it still wasn’t as good as in person, it was worth attending. Thank you!!”’
RCC Vendors at the Seminar
In addition to the wealth of information offered during the sessions, a handful of preferred RCC vendors were able to set up booths and spoke during the lunch hour. Learn more about them below or take a peek at their websites.
- FRF Productions – FRF productions has done some great video work for us and also organized our virtual option this year and would not have been as successful without them.
- Vivid Image – Vivid Image helped develop our new Virtual Tradeshow functionality for our customers to attend and participate remotely. In addition to the Virtual Tradeshow, Vivid Image is proud to be RCC’s marketing partner assisting them with web design, print design, and all of our ongoing digital marketing.
- American Solutions for Business – American Business Solutions can help with all your printing and promotional needs.
- MSG Payment Systems – MSG is a recommended payment processor that works directly with RCC.
- Otodata – Otodata is a tank monitor that generated a lot of buzz during their noon session.“The event was a fantastic networking opportunity and a great way to connect with the RCC family. Just as the RCC team does, Otodata is always looking for ways to improve our technology and services and help to make our customers more efficient and profitable. It’s very rewarding to be on the leading edge of technology and see our industry continuously improve and grow. “
– Rita Pecilunas, Otadata
This amazing event wouldn’t have been possible without our amazing seminar planning team at RCC. A big thanks to Freddie Ridler, Nancy Mathison, and Tom Neubauer for all their planning and hard work in setting this event up for everyone. Check out photos from the event here on our Facebook Page.
See you in Orlando in June 2022!
Preparations and planning for next year are already underway! The 24th Annual RCC Seminar will be hosted in sunny Orlando, FL next year between June 13th and June 16th. We are offering an early-bird sign-up for next year until 1/1/2022 (please click here to sign up)! In addition to our seminar, we will be offering two Forums to be hosted in Missouri and an undetermined location on the west coast. Dates for these are to be announced soon!
Have questions or want to learn more?
Were you unable to attend the RCC Seminar this year, but want to get back on track? We would love to have a conversation with you about your needs to see what tools that RCC offers are a fit for your company, whether it is V10 enhancements, E-Commerce+, Dispatch Manager, or one of our other many modules and features. Click the button below or call our Sales Department at 800-722-6659 to arrange for a demonstration.