Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Pottery Barn
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: The Dukes of Hazzard
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: I used to be able to play clarinet and piano
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Fruit Loops
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: You don’t get punishments when you are a good girl 😉
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: Over. Always.
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Christmas Eve church service and dinner with family
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Busy hands are happy hands
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Pay everything off, put the kids through college and stash some away for retirement…..but is $1 million enough? Probably not.
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: The people…both staff and customers