When it comes to deciding whether to attend the RCC Customer Seminar in-person or virtually, we understand that sometimes schedules, travel, and life events are a factor. However, we strongly encourage you to attend the seminar in person, and we thought a little compare and contrast would help make your decision easier.
Benefits to Attending the RCC Customer Seminar Virtually
- You get to watch the seminar from your couch in your pajamas.
Well, that about wraps it up. Onto the benefits of in-person attendance.
Reasons You Should Absolutely Attend the RCC Customer Seminar In-Person
- You get the recordings regardless of attending virtually or in-person
- The Customer Seminar provides attendees with a LOT of information. Because you will want to have a reference to look back on, we provide the recordings to everyone that attends the seminar, regardless of virtual or in-person.
- Network with real propane businesses
- Where else do you get a chance to talk with businesses that are just like you that are using the same software and tools?? The atmosphere among attendees feels relatable and collaborative. This was a huge takeaway from many of our attendees at the 2022 Seminar in Disney Springs.
- You can learn what RCC can do for you and your business
- Between sessions and during breaks, attendees have the opportunity to access RCC staff, ask specific questions, or bring concerns forward
- You can unplug and commit to learning and paying attention
- The customer seminar allows you to immerse yourself in the information. Between sessions, other attendees and staff will be continuing to talk about the sessions, their insights, and ideas.
- Human interaction
- Get to know RCC Staff, interact with other businesses, put faces to names
- Learn about RCC products by actually using them. The on-site learning will be interactive this year!
Still Not Convinced to Attend In-Person?
…..Mall of America has entered the chat.