Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Tesla, if my credit line was in the 6 figures
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
The Three Stooges
- Can you play any instruments?
No, but if I did, it would be guitar
- What is your favorite cereal?
Corn Flakes (no store brands, must be the original Kellogg’s)
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Detention, for goofing around
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Over. Why reach to the back of a roll?
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, TJ the cat. He follows me around like a dog.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
One week each summer at Papoose Pond campground (Maine)
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Don’t stress about things you have no control over
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Pay off my kids’ debts, and my own, then travel more
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
The friendly, family-like atmosphere