- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Boy Meets World
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: I used to play bass guitar in a cover band, but I wasn’t very good.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Fruity Pebbles
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: I had a letter sent home to my parents in 4th But it was a misunderstanding, I swear!
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: OVER – it’s the only way.
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: 2 pups: Milly and Jackson
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: I’d love to go on a hiking and camping trip to Ireland.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Waking up and opening presents from “Santa” on Christmas morning at my parents’ house. My sister and I are adults now but the tradition still lives.
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: I remember being told in grade school to “think before you speak.” It stuck with me and has really saved my butt through the years.
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: I would renovate an old bus into a mobile home and travel around the country with my friends for a few weeks. Oh, and pay off some debt too.
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: I am challenged every single day and I get to work with the best, most helpful staff in the world.