Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Mies Outland – Scheels – Schuler Shoes – depends on my mood and how big the toy!! hahaha!
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: The Big Valley; The Wild Wild West; Bonanza
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: Sad to say no.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: An hour detention for chewing gum
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: The only way —- Over.
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: Only my son’s dog, Ruger.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: I would have to choose between Tahiti or Bali
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: don’t really have one
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Purchase toys with cash only.
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: On family and friends (or stuff it in savings, I’m cheap!)
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: Knowing the Sheehan family from Fabe & Lorraine all the way to their great grandkids!