Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: The Dukes of Hazzard.
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: According to my high school band teacher, the answer is “no”.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Rice Crispies, because you can make treats if you add marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: There was this one time when a teacher looked at me crossly… I will never forget that look.
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: Me, no. My kids though, have a dog, a rabbit, and horses.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: Italy, or maybe the Caribbean…
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Sleeping in on Saturday mornings.
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: ”Do what I say, not what I do”.
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: I would be responsible and pay off my house, the rest would go towards toys.
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: The people and the food.