Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Dick’s Sporting Goods
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Star Trek (geeky, but heck I was only 10 at the time)
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: I’ve mastered the remote control to my player grand piano
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Grits or Oatmeal with honey.
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: Cafeteria lunch time. Thank goodness Mrs. Fields eventually retired!
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: Over, always. Anything else is just plain wrong 🙂
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: Six dogs
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: Bora bora – except the flight would be “challenging”
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Anytime I’m able to spend time with my sons and grandkids
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Always be honest, kind and understanding.
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Send me a check and I’ll keep you informed
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: Integrity! Both in terms of how customers are treated as well as employees.