We are thrilled to announce that our new website is live! We have made many key improvements and updates that you will love! Our website is mobile responsive so you can easily access it on your tablet or smartphone. Besides making the website clean, refreshed and professional, we also added some new content to better describe who we are, what we do, and why! Let’s take a look…
Rural Computer Consultants Website Highlights
- New Logo – Our company has evolved a lot over the years and so has the RCC logo. The new RCC logo is modern, clean, and bold.
- RCC’s products – We have four main product categories laid out for you to better understand our software and services.
- Fuel Distribution System (FDS) – Software that is the foundation for the family of RCC fuel management products
- MOGO (Mobile on the Go) -Your mobile fuel & propane software for tablets or phones
- FDS Modules – Customize your FDS system with modules to meet your needs
- Cloud Hosting – We can host your data so you can have peace of mind
- Hardware – We can help with computer hardware needs such as laptops, servers, printers, tablets and more
- Support – We have amped up our support by creating a more detailed online support form for our customers. This will make it easier for our customers to provide the most important information up front, so we can provide you with the quickest and best solution possible.
- RCC Training – Whether you are looking for webinars, online training videos, or to attend one of our regional seminars in person, we have the training to get you up to speed!
- Resources – We have compiled many of our PDF resources including RCC Memos, documents, vendor lists, and various interfaces for your convenience.
- About Us – We are proud of the RCC legacy that started back in 1952. Read more about how our family-run business came to be.
- Careers – Our greatest asset is our people. Find out what our employees love most about working at RCC.
- Contact Us – Interested in a demo of FDS, MOGO, or any of our FDS modules? Use the Contact us form for general inquiries or to request a product demonstration.
- Member Login – The same great resources are available in our member login area for our customers such as training videos, weekly tips for RCC software, and more.
Watch for more great stuff coming your way from RCC including new videos, updates on our blog, 2019 regional seminars and of course, Version 10!