- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Missouri Star Quilt Company (it’s actually a whole town)
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Wonderful World of Disney
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: Accordion, piano, organ – all sort of
- What is your favorite cereal?
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: had to stay after school to learn how to draw a submarine
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: I’m an over person
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: 2 centrist cats – KC & Scooter
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: roadhunting for pheasants in the fall
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: hang your troubles on the tree outside each night – they’re usually not there in the morning!
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Remodel an old house with lots of character
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: lots of fun challenges