Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Is there a store where I can buy a new house?
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: The Brady Bunch
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: flute and a little piano
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Trader Joe’s Chocolate Granola
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: ….I’m sorry, I didn’t hear the question (don’t ask)
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: Over – if someone does it wrong I will change it!
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: An adorable dog named Kenzie and 4 shedding cats
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: Santorini, Greece.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Gathering the family at the lake home
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Put on a coat, Grandma’s cold
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Buy a big house in the middle of all the kids and grandkids with plenty of room to keep them entertained
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: The food!