Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Target or clothing stores for my kids.
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Walker Texas Ranger, haha! Really, it was.
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: I played percussion in middle and high school
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Any type of granola
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: I was an angel. I cannot recall any punishments
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: An outside cat named, Paws
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Making Lefsa at Christmas with my family
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Kill them with kindness!
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Spoil my family, put money away, donate to my favorite charities, become a non-mini van driver
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: My co-workers and our wonderful customers