Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Easy question….Target!
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Magnum PI
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: No, unfortunately
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: I’m not much of a cereal person…does oatmeal count?
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: I’m not sure I ever got punished…I was either a good girl or lucky enough to never get caught!
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: No pets, but I do have 13 chickens and a herd of honey bees
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: Hmmm, maybe Vietnam or Turkey. Or Iceland. Or Australia.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Baking Norwegian cookies and lefse with my mom and sisters
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Each day brings new possibilities
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: I’d check many destinations off my travel bucket list!
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: All the great people I get to talk to every day