Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Amazon.com (is that cheating?)
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Spongebob Squarepants.
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: I used to be able to play piano, getting back into that again.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Cheerios and Cinnamon Chex mixed together.
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: I think I had detention once (wrongly accused).
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: Over…. Don’t even get me started.
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: A cat, a Cichlid (fish), and a Newt (who is older than I am).
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: New Zealand.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Fish frys with family in the summer time.
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: “Fake it till you make it”. This applies to almost anything you try in life.
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Invest in the stock market, or buy 20 cars.
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: Everybody here is extremely kind and helpful.