- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Bass Pro Shop would come in first closely followed up by Hobby Lobby.
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: It was called playing outside.
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: I can whistle.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Fruity Pebbles
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: Watching documentaries on Historical Events.
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: I have 2 boys that sneak animals in my house. Every day it’s a different pet.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: 13.864253, -61.076934
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Yearly Disney Trips or Summer Camping.
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: You are a Ridler, you don’t get in trouble unless you get caught.
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: I would get 1 dollar bills, stuff them in a vault like Uncle Scrooge so I could swim in the bills with my speedo.
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: Other than these questions? 🙂 Family Business. You work for a family business and they treat you like family!