- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: None, if I am responsible for the bill … that is just foolishness.
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Cartoons in general (Looney Toons)
- Can you play any instruments?
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Honey Bunches of Oats
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: The correct way (Over)
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: 1 Dog; 2 Cats
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: The Maldives
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: “The Briefcase” (Mystery gift passed around annually as a gag Christmas gift)
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Do your best (Cliché and simple, I know, but good advice nonetheless)
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Invest most of it; take a vacation (Do I have to tell my wife about it?)
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: Free Minnesota Wild Tickets! GO Wild!