Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Golf Galaxy
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: CHEERS and M*A*S*H*
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: Yes I can, but I do not play any of them well or seriously
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Honey comb, honey comb, me want honey comb!
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: One time I was denied hallway access due to a lack of reasonable excuse to leave class. I was a pretty good kid…
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Answer: Is there any other way? Under
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: Yes, I have Pet Peeves. But only a couple.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Answer: Bora Bora or The Maldives and Augusta National GC
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Fondue over the holidays
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: “Work smarter, not harder” and “There’s always room for improvement”
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Pay off all debts. Then save the rest for retirement.
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: Forming relationships with great people and traveling all across the country.