Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: Best Buy
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: Star Trek
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: Forty years ago, I played bass guitar in a rock band
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Honey Nut Cheerio
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: Paddling from the principal
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: I just lost Levi, a 14 year old mixed breed dog, but I now have Lucy, 1 year old mixed breed dog.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Family vacation on the beach
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: My dad told me to always do your best and give your employer 100%. Of course, my dad was my employer at the time.
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: Pay off all my debts and my kid’s debt then buy a house on the beach
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: The constant challenge of problem solving along with working with the best customers and co-workers there are