Skip to content
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Answer: nearest John Deere dealer
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Answer: There wasn’t a TV in our home, but I did occasionally see “Lassie” or “My Friend Flicka”.
- Can you play any instruments?
Answer: Learned some piano and accordion but haven’t tried them for a long time. Taught myself a little guitar too but don’t do that either.
- What is your favorite cereal?
Answer: Raisin Bran
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Answer: I don’t recall being punished
- Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
- Do you have any pets?
Answer: a stray dachshund
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Answer: Playing “Up the River” card game
- What’s the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Answer: Always tell the truth
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Answer: about ½ to starving kids and the other half to various worthy causes
- What is the best thing about working at RCC?
Answer: Knowing that our product will be useful and that our users will have a good result because of our teamwork.